AudibleManager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Additional info about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the AudibleManager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which take 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 6300128.4759644.48.2147344384
alone. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-24 00:35:27.520