This info is about AudibleManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.26 MB (5512824
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2001416308.48.56.10299682
of AudibleManager. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-12 13:43:26.730