This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More info about Audible, Inc. can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 0.0.268435216.38152296
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-05 00:48:11.113