AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More info about Audible, Inc. can be read here
. AudibleManager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is named Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 0.32.983078.1703416
alone. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by Audible, Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-01 17:41:31.497