You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Audible, Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. AudibleManager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 2.19 MB (2294592 bytes) on disk and is called Manager.exe.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 40.285212433.285212433.6622032
alone. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. After you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-09-22 10:20:02.620