This web page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. You can read more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. The program's main executable file is named Manager.exe and its approximative size is 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes).
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.65 MB (12215448
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDM_WMPSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about AudibleManager version 2002009322.214.171.12498978
only. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. After you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-01 19:38:46.283