ccc-core-static is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ccc-core-static. They occupy 4.19 MB (4395520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0623.2149.37335
of ccc-core-static. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by the software company ATI. Some users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:45:07.997