ccc-core-static is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the ccc-core-static's main executable file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.19 MB (4391424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.0629.2222.38338
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program offered by ATI. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 12:20:10.300