This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. More data about Piriform can be seen here
. Usually the CCleaner program is installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCleaner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.34 MB (3497240 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCleaner. They take an average of 3.48 MB (3647112
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (3.34 MB)
- uninst.exe (146.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00
of CCleaner. You can find below a few links to other CCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove CCleaner from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IntelliType Pro\AppSpecific\CCleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application marketed by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCleaner in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:22:14.527