This info is about CCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. Further information on Piriform can be found here
. CCleaner is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for CCleaner is "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe". CCleaner's main file takes around 6.07 MB (6369048 bytes) and is named CCleaner.exe.
CCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.16 MB (14845712
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (6.07 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (7.94 MB)
- uninst.exe (150.72 KB)
The current page applies to CCleaner version 5.06.5219
alone. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is a program marketed by the software company Piriform. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner application will be found automatically. After you click CCleaner in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-28 17:12:39.770