CCleaner is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. You can read more on Piriform or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CCleaner's main file takes around 2.93 MB (3075936 bytes) and is named CCleaner.exe.
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 8.10 MB (8493480
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (2.93 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (5.04 MB)
- uninst.exe (130.73 KB)
This page is about CCleaner version 3.1
alone. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is a program released by Piriform. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCleaner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-13 23:32:09.160