CCleaner is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. More information about Piriform can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
if you want to read more on CCleaner on Piriform's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CCleaner64.exe and occupies 16.28 MB (17074688 bytes).
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 30.79 MB (32287137
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (12.17 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (16.28 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (508.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninst.exe (338.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.41.6446
of CCleaner. You can find below info on other versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application released by the software company Piriform. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner app will be found very quickly. After you select CCleaner in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCleaner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-13 07:44:32.220