CCleaner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Piriform. CCleaner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. CCleaner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner's primary file takes around 5.03 MB (5270808 bytes) and its name is CCleaner.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCleaner. They take about 5.17 MB (5423728
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (5.03 MB)
- uninst.exe (149.34 KB)
The current page applies to CCleaner version 5.0
alone. For more CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove CCleaner.Directories that were found:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application offered by Piriform. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCleaner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:54:19.210