CCleaner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. Check out here
for more info on Piriform. Further information about CCleaner can be found at http://silentall.com
. Usually the CCleaner program is found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CCleaner. CCleaner's main file takes around 3.47 MB (3643160 bytes) and its name is CCleaner.exe.
The executables below are part of CCleaner. They occupy an average of 3.76 MB (3942849
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (3.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (127.63 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (165.04 KB)
This info is about CCleaner version 4.04.4197
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application released by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner app will be found very quickly. When you click CCleaner in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://silentall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-07 08:38:15.853