You can find below details on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Check out here
for more details on Piriform. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CCleaner64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.77 MB (10249048 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCleaner. They take 18.18 MB (19066400
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (7.60 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (9.77 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (486.80 KB)
- uninst.exe (338.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.38
of CCleaner. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CCleaner we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is a program released by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCleaner in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-12 12:57:07.317