You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. Further information on Piriform can be found here
. CCleaner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called CCleaner.exe and occupies 5.04 MB (5282584 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CCleaner. They take 12.62 MB (13233657
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (5.04 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (6.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (149.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20650
of CCleaner. You can find below info on other application versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk by CCleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-679284464-3704493104-4123381995-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe
CCleaner is an application by Piriform. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner program will be found automatically. After you select CCleaner in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:35:35.207