You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. Go over here
for more details on Piriform. More information about CCleaner can be found at https://www.piriform.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove CCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 162.00 KB (165888 bytes) on disk and is named CCLauncher.exe.
CCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 53.07 MB (55652249
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCEnhancer.exe (835.50 KB)
- CCLauncher.exe (162.00 KB)
- CCleaner.exe (22.48 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (26.49 MB)
- syspin.exe (452.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.07 MB)
- winapp2ool.exe (117.50 KB)
This web page is about CCleaner version 5.66.7716
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application offered by Piriform. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCleaner in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCleaner:
- The software company is: https://www.piriform.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-04 10:52:34.713