You can find below details on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. More information about Piriform can be found here
. Further information about CCleaner can be found at http://silentall.com
. CCleaner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove CCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CCleaner.exe is the CCleaner's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.44 MB (3611416 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCleaner. They take 3.61 MB (3780417
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (3.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (165.04 KB)
This web page is about CCleaner version 4.03.4151
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is a program marketed by the software company Piriform. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCleaner in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCleaner:
- The software company is: http://silentall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-05 13:45:10.460