This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Piriform. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. CCleaner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner64.exe is the CCleaner's primary executable file and it takes close to 8.69 MB (9108184 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.56 MB (16317384
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (6.72 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (8.69 MB)
- uninst.exe (157.02 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 5.24
only. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by CCleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application marketed by Piriform. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCleaner in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 11:04:23.207