CCleaner is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Further information on Piriform can be seen here
. More details about CCleaner can be found at https://www.piriform.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 166.50 KB (170496 bytes) on disk and is called CCLauncher.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCleaner. They take 34.99 MB (36684633
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCEnhancer.exe (835.50 KB)
- CCLauncher.exe (166.50 KB)
- CCleaner64.exe (31.21 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (668.92 KB)
- syspin.exe (452.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- winapp2ool.exe (201.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 5.76.8269
alone. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application by Piriform. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCleaner in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCleaner:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.piriform.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-03-14 07:24:01.217