You can find below details on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. More information on Piriform can be seen here
. CCleaner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CCleaner64.exe and occupies 5.79 MB (6070040 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside CCleaner. They occupy about 9.31 MB (9765776
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (3.38 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (5.79 MB)
- uninst.exe (146.34 KB)
This info is about CCleaner version 4.01
only. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application marketed by the software company Piriform. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCleaner in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:07:44.930