You can find below details on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. More information on Piriform can be seen here
. CCleaner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CCleaner64.exe and occupies 5.79 MB (6070040 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside CCleaner. They occupy about 9.31 MB (9765776
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (3.38 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (5.79 MB)
- uninst.exe (146.34 KB)
This info is about CCleaner version 4.01
only. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application marketed by the software company Piriform. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCleaner in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:07:44.930