This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. You can read more on Piriform or check for application updates here
. CCleaner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. CCleaner64.exe is the CCleaner's primary executable file and it occupies circa 21.64 MB (22695280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCleaner. They take 39.04 MB (40933328
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (15.90 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (21.64 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (604.90 KB)
- uninst.exe (928.91 KB)
This page is about CCleaner version 5.59
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
CCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
CCleaner is an application released by the software company Piriform. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner program will be found automatically. When you click CCleaner in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-25 16:26:57.260