This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Further information on Piriform can be seen here
. More details about the application CCleaner can be found at http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named CCleaner64.exe and occupies 17.53 MB (18385368 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with CCleaner. They take about 32.34 MB (33912505
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (12.96 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (17.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninst.exe (338.34 KB)
The current page applies to CCleaner version 5.44.6575
only. You can find below a few links to other CCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is a program by Piriform. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCleaner in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-02 16:00:17.460