This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Piriform. Usually the CCleaner application is found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CCleaner. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.29 MB (4499264 bytes) on disk and is called CCleaner64.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCleaner. They occupy 6.96 MB (7293144
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (2.54 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (4.29 MB)
- uninst.exe (127.59 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 3.12
only. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove CCleaner.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application released by Piriform. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCleaner in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:28:56.580