This page is about CCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. You can read more on Piriform or check for application updates here
. Usually the CCleaner program is found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCleaner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner's main file takes about 2.13 MB (2229048 bytes) and is named CCleaner.exe.
The executables below are part of CCleaner. They occupy about 2.25 MB (2358304
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (2.13 MB)
- uninst.exe (126.23 KB)
This info is about CCleaner version 3.05
only. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CCleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1025.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1026.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1027.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1028.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1029.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1030.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1031.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1032.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1034.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1035.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1036.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1037.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1038.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1040.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1041.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1042.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1043.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1044.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1045.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1046.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1048.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1049.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1050.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1051.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1052.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1053.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1055.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1058.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1059.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1060.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1061.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1063.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1065.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1066.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1067.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1068.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1071.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1079.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1110.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2052.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2070.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2074.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-3098.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-5146.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-9999.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application released by the software company Piriform. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner program will be found automatically. When you click CCleaner in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:22:37.253