This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. More data about Piriform can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. CCleaner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner's primary file takes around 16.28 MB (17074688 bytes) and is called CCleaner64.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCleaner. They take 29.28 MB (30704688
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (12.17 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (16.28 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (508.53 KB)
- uninst.exe (338.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.41
of CCleaner. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall CCleaner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
CCleaner is an application by the software company Piriform. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner application will be found very quickly. When you click CCleaner in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-13 12:19:04.983