CCleaner is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. More information on Piriform can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCleaner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 27.65 MB (28990136 bytes) on disk and is named CCleaner64.exe.
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They occupy 52.81 MB (55373248
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (23.45 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (27.65 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (670.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.06 MB)
This page is about CCleaner version 5.68
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall CCleaner.The files below are left behind on your disk by CCleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application marketed by the software company Piriform. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner application will be found automatically. After you click CCleaner in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-23 12:26:00.450