This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Piriform. CCleaner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CCleaner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner's primary file takes around 5.39 MB (5655832 bytes) and is named CCleaner64.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCleaner. They take 8.67 MB (9094568
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (3.14 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (5.39 MB)
- uninst.exe (146.37 KB)
The current page applies to CCleaner version 3.28
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall CCleaner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
CCleaner is an application marketed by Piriform. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCleaner in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:59:22.073