CCleaner is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Piriform. CCleaner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CCleaner. CCleaner.exe is the CCleaner's main executable file and it takes close to 1.64 MB (1724728 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.76 MB (1850056
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (1.64 MB)
- uninst.exe (122.39 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 2.28
only. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CCleaner we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
CCleaner is a program marketed by Piriform. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner app will be found automatically. After you click CCleaner in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:41:03.557