CCleaner is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. Check out here
where you can read more on Piriform. CCleaner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CCleaner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.47 MB (2585408 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.59 MB (2715232
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (2.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (126.78 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 3.09
alone. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CCleaner:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CCleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1025.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1026.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1027.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1028.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1029.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1030.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1031.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1032.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1034.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1035.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1036.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1037.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1038.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1040.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1041.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1042.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1043.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1044.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1045.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1046.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1048.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1049.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1050.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1051.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1052.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1053.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1055.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1058.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1059.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1060.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1061.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1063.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1065.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1066.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1067.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1068.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1071.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1079.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1087.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1110.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2052.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2070.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2074.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-3098.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-5146.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-9999.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe
CCleaner is an application offered by Piriform. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner app will be found very quickly. After you click CCleaner in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:06:33.023