You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. Open here
where you can read more on Piriform. Please open http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
if you want to read more on CCleaner on Piriform's website. CCleaner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall CCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 21.45 MB (22488952 bytes) on disk and is named CCleaner64.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCleaner. They occupy 40.99 MB (42985427
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCEnhancer.exe (834.00 KB)
- CCleaner.exe (15.73 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (21.45 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (604.90 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninst.exe (923.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.55.7108
of CCleaner. You can find below info on other versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is a program released by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCleaner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-04 05:22:48.293