You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Piriform. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called CCleaner.exe and occupies 1.69 MB (1771320 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CCleaner. They occupy 1.81 MB (1896664
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninst.exe (122.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.29
of CCleaner. You can find here a few links to other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall CCleaner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CCleaner:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove CCleaner:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner\CCleaner Homepage.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner\CCleaner.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner\Uninstall CCleaner.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\ccleaner setup229_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\ccleaner setup229_RASMANCS
CCleaner is a program released by the software company Piriform. Some people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCleaner in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:44:59.740