This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Open here
for more info on Piriform. CCleaner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called CCleaner64.exe and occupies 8.03 MB (8418584 bytes).
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.33 MB (15026520
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (6.15 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (8.03 MB)
- uninst.exe (150.79 KB)
This data is about CCleaner version 5.08
alone. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove CCleaner.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
CCleaner is an application by Piriform. Some people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCleaner in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:36:02.933