CCleaner is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. Go over here
where you can read more on Piriform. Click on http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
to get more info about CCleaner on Piriform's website. CCleaner is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, subject to the user's decision. CCleaner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CCleaner64.exe and it has a size of 21.42 MB (22458328 bytes).
CCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 39.53 MB (41455211
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (15.70 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (21.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninst.exe (924.41 KB)
This info is about CCleaner version 5.54.7088
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application offered by the software company Piriform. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCleaner in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCleaner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-04 20:29:55.907