This info is about CCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. More information on Piriform can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. CCleaner.exe is the CCleaner's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.60 MB (4826904 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.75 MB (4979856
bytes) on disk:
- CCleaner.exe (4.60 MB)
- uninst.exe (149.37 KB)
This web page is about CCleaner version 4.19
only. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CCleaner we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CCleaner.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CCleaner.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\program\CCleaner Professional Edition v4.19.4867 DC 2014.10.29\Crack\Keygen.exe.FriendlyAppName
CCleaner is a program released by the software company Piriform. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found automatically. After you click CCleaner in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:44:01.463