CCleaner is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. More data about Piriform can be read here
. Further information about CCleaner can be found at http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CCleaner64.exe and occupies 17.53 MB (18385368 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCleaner. They occupy about 32.98 MB (34585238
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCleaner.exe (12.96 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (17.53 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (519.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninst.exe (338.22 KB)
- Óäàëèòü CCleaner.exe (141.04 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 5.44.6577
alone. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application offered by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCleaner in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-22 09:54:45.363