CCleaner is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Additional info about Piriform can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled CCleaner64.exe and it has a size of 26.49 MB (27775672 bytes).
CCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 50.69 MB (53150720
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (22.48 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (26.49 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (670.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.66
of CCleaner. For more CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CCleaner we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall CCleaner:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove CCleaner:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3218880137-1424966541-1879024182-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe
CCleaner is an application marketed by the software company Piriform. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCleaner in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-29 12:43:42.783