You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. You can find out more on Piriform or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on CCleaner at http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
. CCleaner is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled CCleaner64.exe and its approximative size is 21.54 MB (22588760 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CCleaner. They occupy 41.26 MB (43261581
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (15.80 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (21.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (3.00 MB)
- uninst.exe (933.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.57.7182
of CCleaner. You can find below info on other application versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall CCleaner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CCleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\CCleaner Professional 5.57 Build 7182 + Keys [4REALTORRENTZ.COM].ZIP.torrent
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3429101412-567143984-3348780491-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3429101412-567143984-3348780491-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume6\uTorrent-Klaar-2\CCleaner 5.57.7182\CCleaner 5.57.7182 Free_Professional_ Business_Technician Edition RePack (& Portable) by KpoJIuK\CCleaner.v5.57.7182.exe
CCleaner is a program offered by the software company Piriform. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCleaner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 20:12:42.390