This page contains complete information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. More info about Piriform can be found here
. More details about CCleaner can be seen at http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
. Usually the CCleaner application is placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CCleaner. CCleaner64.exe is the CCleaner's main executable file and it occupies close to 17.51 MB (18364136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCleaner. They occupy an average of 32.36 MB (33936435
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (13.01 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (17.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninst.exe (338.46 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 5.43.6520
alone. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is a program by Piriform. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner application will be found very quickly. When you select CCleaner in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-28 09:46:24.100