This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Open here
where you can get more info on Piriform. CCleaner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.32 MB (9773272 bytes) on disk and is called CCleaner64.exe.
CCleaner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.75 MB (17565592
bytes) on disk:
- CCleaner.exe (7.27 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (9.32 MB)
- uninst.exe (168.98 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application offered by the software company Piriform. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found automatically. After you click CCleaner in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 20:16:02.257