This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. More data about Piriform can be found here
. CCleaner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.57 MB (2696512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside CCleaner. They take about 2.70 MB (2827920
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (2.57 MB)
- uninst.exe (128.33 KB)
The current page applies to CCleaner version 3.14
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove CCleaner from your computer.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is a program released by Piriform. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCleaner in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:13:26.827