This info is about CCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Go over here
for more info on Piriform. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove CCleaner. CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.25 MB (5503768 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 12.47 MB (13074168
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (5.25 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (7.07 MB)
- uninst.exe (150.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.03.5128
of CCleaner. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application marketed by Piriform. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found very quickly. After you select CCleaner in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 16:41:23.627