This web page is about CCleaner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. More information on Piriform can be found here
. CCleaner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove CCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CCleaner.exe is the CCleaner's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.66 MB (1738040 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 1.78 MB (1863320
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (1.66 MB)
- uninst.exe (122.34 KB)
The current page applies to CCleaner version 2.26
only. You can find below a few links to other CCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
CCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
CCleaner is a program by Piriform. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCleaner in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:14:21.660