You can find below details on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Piriform. CCleaner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named CCleaner.exe and its approximative size is 7.63 MB (8003664 bytes).
CCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.44 MB (8851240
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (7.63 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (489.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (338.41 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 5.40
only. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found very quickly. After you click CCleaner in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-13 11:41:59.600