CCleaner is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. More information on Piriform can be seen here
. CCleaner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall CCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CCleaner.exe is the CCleaner's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.97 MB (3113312 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCleaner. They occupy about 3.10 MB (3247248
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (2.97 MB)
- uninst.exe (130.80 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 3.22
alone. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove CCleaner.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove CCleaner:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1045.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is a program released by Piriform. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCleaner in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:25:28.527