This web page is about CCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. More info about Piriform can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCleaner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner's main file takes around 2.83 MB (2968376 bytes) and its name is CCleaner64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCleaner. They occupy 4.73 MB (4959224
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (1.78 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (2.83 MB)
- uninst.exe (125.38 KB)
This data is about CCleaner version 3.00
alone. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall CCleaner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall CCleaner:
The files below remain on your disk by CCleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1025.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1026.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1027.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1028.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1029.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1030.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1031.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1032.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1034.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1035.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1036.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1037.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1038.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1040.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1041.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1042.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1043.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1044.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1045.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1046.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1048.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1049.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1050.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1051.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1052.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1053.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1055.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1058.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1060.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1061.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1063.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1065.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1066.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1067.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1068.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1071.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1079.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1110.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2052.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2070.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2074.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-3098.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-5146.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-9999.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe
CCleaner is a program by Piriform. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner app will be found automatically. After you select CCleaner in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:22:09.243