This page is about CCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Additional info about Piriform can be seen here
. Please open https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
if you want to read more on CCleaner on Piriform's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Piriform\CCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Piriform\CCleaner\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove CCleaner. CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.15 MB (6453528 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.84 MB (7175993
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (6.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8.00.5308
of CCleaner. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner app will be found very quickly. After you click CCleaner in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Piriform\CCleaner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-14 14:13:49.753