AudibleManager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More data about Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5512824
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2003710068.48.56.38475130
of AudibleManager. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:33:50.073