AudibleManager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More data about Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5512824
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2003710068.48.56.38475130
of AudibleManager. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager app will be found automatically. When you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:33:50.073