AudibleManager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which take 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 1703300.2000498174.0.2000498174
only. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-28 20:13:13.987