AudibleManager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Manager.exe and its approximative size is 1.38 MB (1451592 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AudibleManager. They occupy 3.69 MB (3866888
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (1.67 MB)
- Manager.exe (1.38 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (645.35 KB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 2147319808.1970624378.1245048.2003362077
alone. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 08:31:36.900